OneBeacon Accident Group
Accidents happen. The question is, how will you respond?
Whether you’re a small to midsized organization conducting business on Main Street, or a motor carrier who secures independent contractor truck drivers to deliver loads, one thing is certain—an on-the-job injury or accident could be detrimental to the bottom line. While no one can predict the future, we can help you better manage the unexpected and help maintain the integrity of your financial future.
OneBeacon Accident Group (OBA) focuses on analyzing and developing unique accident coverage solutions for the transportation, non-subscription and corporate accident marketplace, while also developing specialized accident insurance programs. We continually canvass the marketplace for niches that can benefit from accident solutions.
- Target: Independent contract truck drivers/owner operators
- Core products: Occupational Accident, Contingent Liability, Passenger Accident, Workers Compensation (limited availability). Non-Trucking Liability and Vehicle Physical Damage
- Target: Small and middle-market businesses opting out of workers compensation
- Core products: Occupational Accident, Occupational Accident with Employers Liability
Sports Accident/Blanket Lines
- Target: Youth sports groups, youth camps, youth clinics and youth clubs
- Core products: Accidental Death and Accident Medical
- Target: Small, middle-market and large corporations, associations and affinity groups
- Core products: Business Travel Accident, Basic 24-Hour Carve-out Accident, Voluntary Accident
OneBeacon Accident Group also offers services that help address emerging issues through its OneBeacon Services unit. These services — which can include identity management solutions, travel assistance, a discount prescription drug program and more — can be purchased stand-alone or wrapped around an OneBeacon Accident Group insurance program.